10 August 2013

No Warning: Hacking For Dummies 415 Email "Terror" Hacker Rejects Two-Year Plea, Loses House And Gets 18 Years In The Big House (Not By The Sea)

     Saturday, 10 August 2013, BIG BEND NATIONAL PARK, TEXAS  The Editorial Board of the Ninth Amendment log is most grateful for Little L's generous diversion of time from her own most busy and intensive, independent investigative work currently on projects with others to assist the Ninth Amendment log in its cooperation with both public and private Law Enforcement Individuals and Agencies in Washington D.C., Austin, Texas, and the San Francisco Bay Area to whom the Ninth Amendment remains most grateful and confident  in their abilities to bring the CRIMINALS responsible for a growing  list of cyber and other crimes related to the matter of the attempted disruption of this publication unfettered exercise of it's Constitutional Rights to swift and certain (not to mention extremely lengthy see-below terms-of-justice).  We of course are all saddened for the moment by the present unfortunate circumstances until these Criminals are cooling their heels for a decade or two in Federal Prison.  In the meantime, in the Spirit of as they say in New Hampshire "Live Free or Die" Little L shares with our readers some of the benefits of  her own recent research should those readers be concerned about the integrity of their own personal email and other computer communications.  In that Spirit, Little L wishes to offer to, yes it is true, FACTS FOR THE DAY:  (1) We call the address bar at the top of our or any web page the URL line.  We do not know and we do not care the important thing is that we look at the beginning in the upper left for the letters "https".  The "s" stands for "Secure".  It does not mean our connection is totally secure (President Obama-Bama-BoBama and his sell-out Geek College Students, as well as, some of the bad guys can still read it).  But it is better than nothing.  (2)  The second and to me the more exciting FACTS FOR THE DAY, and our fine readers will learn more about this in our promised upcoming post when we can get  one out after the criminals take a break from increasing their prison terms is that in my recent research assisting the Ninth Amendment  RAROTONGA, COOK ISLANDS, Research Bureau I discovered that the Ninth Amendment is about to rate the following (SHHHHHH you did not hear it from me) our favorite word "FREE" and is based in an exotic foreign country where they do not let the monkeys read your mail and you choose your own super-cool  ".com" in your email address.  And the WINNER is as the foregoing hints www.hushmail.com!  Be sure and pick yours soon before all the good ones are gone.
     As Big M always reminds us in instances such as this the Ninth Amendment log never  under any circumstance receives any money nor remuneration whatsoever for suggestions, endorsements or recommendations that we make in our posts which are based solely on our own experience, opinion or information.  The Ninth Amendment of course is not responsible for nor does it make any decision as to the placement of advertisements by Google Ad Sense or nor any of Google's other most recent commercial endorsers.
     Hello, this is your LOYAL Little L, REPORTER-AT-LARGE.  Before I report the most instructive news report below, I first wish to tell all our Dear Readers how pleased I am to have this opportunity to visit, if only for a short time.  I miss you all, I will be back
     Now lets get back to the Guy I mentioned in the headlines above, WOW talk about a wicked neighbor, this guy takes the cake!  I don't know about you, but I certainly do not want a guy like this living next to me.  I have provided the following link so that you can read for yourself the lengths some really sick and mentally deranged people will go to to be vindictive and downright evil. Are you ready? Oh, by the way, make sure and read the rest of this post.  I have highlighted some of the most important and pertinent information from the article for your safe keeping should you find yourself victim to someone like this GUY!!!!!.  Okay, here is the link to the article I want you to read from Wired.com. http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/07/hacking-neighbor-from-hell/
     I know, I know I was really sick after I read the article myself.  But the good news is that this Oldie, but Goodie Article gave you and me some very valuable information.  I learned, that there is help available.  I would not hesitate to contact any and all authorities including my local Police, District Attorney, as well as the FBI, just to mention a few if I felt my accounts had been compromised.  I would also tell everyone I know about my predicament.  I would ask them all to notify me immediately if they felt they had receive any suspicious correspondence. In addition, the victim in this article had legal help.  The victim had a PACKET SNIFFER installed and the victim had a forensics computer investigator who reviewed the packet logs. which ultimately led to the apprehension of the perpetrator.
     Dear Readers, we at the Ninth Amendment hope that this never, ever happens to you, but if you do find yourself compromised, we hope that this information helps.  Until next time, be nice to your neighbors or don't.  It's your call!!!

Copyright 2013 Little L and Big M All World Rights Expressly Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment